full-time jobs in elizabethtown, ky | high paying jobs in elizabethtown
Human Resources Rep. (HR Generalist)
Location: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Salary: USD56200 – USD84300 per year
Plant HR Generalist with responsibilities including: full-cycle recruitment for salaried and hourly positions, employee relations, training, HRIS, time & attendance management, employee engagement initiatives, and safety.
• Continuously re-evaluates hiring criteria by analyzing position requirements with hiring managers. Attracts applicants by writing advertisements and job postings based on hiring criteria. Works with outside recruiters and provides them with appropriate information for candidate searches. Determines applicants’ qualifications by conducting interviews, tests and reference checks. Presents qualified candidates to hiring managers by scheduling appointments and necessary interviews.
• Assists HR Manager with associate relations activities, including “on-the-floor” visibility and approachability.
• Maintains HR records by ensuring that applications, resumes, position profiles, requisitions, and interview records and job offers are documented and filed.
• Deliver company mandated and other training modules to both hourly and salaried personnel
• Brief employees on key benefits; answers questions concerning benefit practices and policies
• Maintain a strong customer service attitude to enhance employee relations and provide excellent service to client base. Maintain union-free environment by proactive positive employee relations
• Lead employee relations activities including visibility and approachability; coordinates formal communications with employees; lead HR representative for wellness and activities
• Assists HR Manager and plant-wide Safety Task Force Teams with weekly meetings, safety issues, 8-D Safety investigations, Near Miss investigations, and required safety training for all associates. Assist HR Manager in Worker’s Compensation case management to establish an aggressive, proactive Return-to-Work Program.
• Assist in training requirements for all associates, plant-wide.
• Assist HR manager with Time and Attendance (Kronos) tracking and escalate attendance issues.
* Other duties as assigned.
Education and Training:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field required.
• 2-3 years’ experience in Human Resources or general business preferred, preferably in a manufacturing setting.
• Experience in hourly associate recruiting preferred.
• Knowledge of basic principles and practices of Human Resources preferred.
• Knowledge of Oracle HCM and/or Taleo recruiting a plus.
• Knowledge of Kronos timekeeping system a plus.
• Strong background in Microsoft Office.
• Constant sitting
• Occasional standing, walking and balancing
• Minimal bending, squatting, kneeling, climbing and reaching
• Lifting 1-5 lbs.
• Carry up to 5 lbs. approximately 25 feet
• Push/Pull 1-10 lbs. of force 5 feet
• Work Environment: Office/Administrative
• Lighting: Adequate.
• Ventilation: Adequate.
• Temperature: Temperature Controlled with AC/Heat.
• Effective oral and written skills required.
• Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills required.
• Self-motivated and empowered self-starter.
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
high paying jobs in elizabethtown, ky
government jobs in elizabethtown, ky
indeed jobs elizabethtown, ky
office jobs in elizabethtown, ky
factory jobs in elizabethtown, ky
jobs in elizabethtown kentucky
city of elizabethtown, ky jobs
work from home jobs elizabethtown, ky
Visit for More Jobs